CLIENT SERVICES OFFICER
Invoice Money is a privately held company that provides invoice finance facilities to small enterprises with turnovers typically to $2M. These companies operate within a range of business to business industries. The role is based in Doncaster, in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
Invoice Money is a vibrant, young and fast-growing business looking to add a hard-working and results-focussed Client Services Officer to the team. As a small and close-knit group we are looking for the right person to fit with our fun, energetic and dedicated work culture.
The Client Services Officer will work as part of the Client Operations and Funding Team and reports to the Client Operations Manager. Together they will work closely with other members of the Invoice Money team to ensure the highest levels of client service are maintained, whilst at all times ensuring client invoices are purchased within the policies, procedures, and guidelines maintained by Invoice Money.
- Accurate entry of client invoices and generation of funding schedules into cloud-based software program
- Cross-referencing and analysing the validity of invoices and supporting documents
- Undertaking verbal and written verification procedures
- Answering incoming calls from clients and debtors
- Funding Team inbox management
- Locate and contact debtors to inquire about their payment status
- Timely monitoring of outstanding accounts to reduce risk of bad debt
- Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies
- Assisting with general office administration tasks as required
- Maintaining Invoice Money’s recommended customer service benchmarks and company values
Skills & Experience
- Solid understanding of business accounting and financial processes
- High-level customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to think critically, analyse, investigate and problem solve
- Experience in financial and/or credit analysis
- Solid understanding of debt collection
- An independent thinker who is able to take initiative and work effectively under pressure
- Team player
- High business ethics
- Strong mathematical and numeracy skills
- Prior experience working in an Accounts Department is highly regarded
- Prior exposure to and knowledge of Debtor Finance products is highly regarded
What We Offer
You will be joining a rapidly growing business that promotes a friendly, flexible work environment. Our positive attitude to work/life balance and flexible work routines, whilst at all times placing our clients at the front and centre of what we do, explains our position as an Employer of Choice in a fast moving and fast growing part of the financial services industry.
This is a Full-time role based in Doncaster (Melbourne’s East). Salary will be commensurate with experience. This environment provides the right candidate with opportunities to grow and expand their responsibilities in line with the overall growth of our team.
If you feel you have the required skills and experience, then please submit your resume via email to email@example.com.
[UPDATED 13 JULY 2018]