Invoice Money is a growing team, and there is a strong need to work co-operatively to ensure all financial, administrative and Client Service requirements are met as needed.
The Accounts Officer will work closely with the Managing Director and other members of the Invoice Money team to ensure all aspects of Accounts are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
· Daily invoice receipting with internal system, Factor Fox
· Daily allocation of cash and reconciliation with Xero
· Daily internal reporting
· Weekly Bank Reconciliations with Factor Fox
· Weekly Bank Reconciliations with Funding Ledger
· Proactive monitoring of remittance advice and liaising with clients and customers to ensure remittance advice is received as a matter of process
· Assist with general office administration tasks as required
· Liaise with external Accounting firm
· Maintain Invoice Money recommended service benchmarks and company values
Skills & Experience
· Experience working in a varied accounts role
· Experience working with Xero
· Intermediate skills in Excel
· Ability to work effectively under pressure
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail
· High level of confidentiality and discretion
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong mathematical and numeracy skills
· Ability to organise, manage time and plan effectively
· Professional well-groomed personal presentation
What we offer
You will be joining a rapidly growing business that promotes a friendly, flexible work environment. Our positive attitude to work/life balance and flexible work routines, whilst at all times placing our clients at the front and centre of what we do, explains our position as an Employer of Choice in a fast moving and fast growing part of the financial services industry.
This is a Part-time role (4 hours per day) based in Doncaster (Melbourne’s East). Salary will be commensurate with experience. This environment provides the right candidate with opportunities to grow and expand their responsibilities in line with the overall growth of our team.
Your experience is important for this role but your positive attitude, strong work ethic and ability to work within a team environment is highly regarded. If you feel you have the required skills and experience then please submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 25 January 2018.
[UPDATED 12 January 2017]