Invoice Money is a privately held company that provides invoice finance facilities to small enterprises with turnovers typically to $4M. These companies operate within a range of business to business industries. The role is based in Doncaster, in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
Invoice Money is a growing team, and there is a strong need to work co-operatively to ensure all administrative and Client Service requirements are met as needed.
The Client Manager will work closely with other members of the Invoice Money team to ensure the highest levels of client service are maintained, whilst at all times ensuring client invoices are purchased within the policies, procedures, and guidelines maintained by Invoice Money.
Specifically, the Client Manager has day-to-day responsibility of supervising the Client Services team and overseeing the processing, assessing and funding of invoices offered to us for purchase by our clients. Regular pre-purchase invoice confirmations are conducted by the team to the purchaser of the goods or services, to confirm that the delivery of goods or services has been completed, the invoiced price is as agreed, that the debtor is aware of the involvement of Invoice Money, and that payment is to be made to us when due. They will maintain a watching brief over the purchased invoice ledgers to ensure invoices are paid within reasonable time frames.
- Supervision of the Client Services Team
- Client Relationship Management, including regular onsite visits to clients. This will involve interstate travel from time to time.
- Risk management of invoices purchased
- Proactive monitoring of purchased invoices ledgers to maintain awareness of any collections problems, liaising with clients and other Invoice Money team members as necessary.
- Overseeing Client’s overall financial status
- Maintain Invoice Money recommended service benchmarks and company values
- Liasing with the Managing Director regarding any identified risks and issues
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a client management role highly regarded
- High business ethics
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- High level of energy and enthusiasm
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong mathematical and numeracy skills
- Ability to organise, manage time and plan effectively
- Professional well-groomed personal presentation
- Prior exposure to and knowledge of Debtor Finance products highly regarded
- Must have own car and drivers licence
What we offer
You will be joining a rapidly growing business that promotes a friendly, flexible work environment. Our positive attitude to work/life balance and flexible work routines, whilst at all times placing our clients at the front and centre of what we do, explains our position as an Employer of Choice in a fast moving and fast growing part of the financial services industry.
This is a Full-time role based in Doncaster (Melbourne’s East). Salary will be commensurate with experience. This environment provides the right candidate with opportunities to grow and expand their responsibilities in line with the overall growth of our team.
Your experience is important for this role but your positive attitude strong work ethic and ability to work within a team environment is highly regarded. If you feel you have the required skills and experience then please submit your resume via email to email@example.com.
[UPDATED 20 April 2018]