BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Invoice Money is a privately held company that provides invoice finance facilities to small and medium enterprises. These companies operate within a range of business to business industries. The role is based in Doncaster, in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
Invoice Money is a vibrant, young and fast-growing business looking to add a hard-working and results-focussed Business Development Manager to the team.
The Business Development Manager will work to improve awareness of our organization within the financial intermediary market and achieve financial growth. They will work to build key customer relationships, creatively identify business opportunities, source, negotiate and close new business transactions and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Maintain existing sources of new business referrals.
- Network and develop new potential introducers including Finance Brokers, Bankers and Accountants.
- Achieve new business numbers as per budget.
- Conduct Due Diligence on applicant companies; prepare accurate, timely and viable credit submissions and arrange the execution of legal documentation.
- Maintain Invoice Money's recommended service benchmarks and company values.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly sales meetings.
- Continuously update Invoice Money's CRM systems with introducer visit details, prospective client information, and enquiry status.
Skills, Experience & Requirements
- Prior exposure to a network of Finance Brokers, Bankers and Accountants.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent mathematical and numeracy skills.
- Capacity to interpret company financial statements.
- Ablity to organise, manage time and plan effectively.
- Willing and able to attend networking events.
- Drivers Licence and reliable vehicle (car allowance paid).
- Professional well-groomed personal presentation
Ideal Candidate would also hold:
- An in-depth knowledge of Debtor Finance products.
- Tertiary Qualification in Business / Commerce / Finance.
What We Offer
You will be joining a rapidly growing business that promotes a friendly, flexible work environment. Our positive attitude to work/life balance and flexible work routines, whilst at all times placing our clients at the front and centre of what we do, explains our position as an Employer of Choice in a fast moving and fast growing part of the financial services industry.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. On offer is a generous Base Salary with OTE of $100k to $150k.
If you feel you have the required skills and experience, then please submit your resume via email to email@example.com.
[UPDATED 3 SEPTEMBER 2018]